Make the sign of the cross, and then say
The Apostles’ Creed
I believe in God the Father almighty, Creator of
heaven and earth. And in Jesus Christ, his only
Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy
Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under
Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried.
He descended into hell; the third day he rose again
from the dead; he ascended into heaven, and sits at the
right hand of God the Father almighty, from thence
he shall come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic Church,
the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting.
1. Our Father
2. Three Hail Marys
3. Glory be to the Father…
4. Announce the first mystery; then say the Our Father.
5. Ten Hail Marys
6. Glory be to the Father…
7. Announce the second mystery; then say the Our Father.
8. Ten Hail Marys
9. Glory be to the Father…
10. Announce the third mystery; then say the Our Father.
11. Ten Hail Marys
12. Glory be to the Father…
13. Announce the fourth mystery; then say the Our Father.
14. Ten Hail Marys
15. Glory be to the Father…
16. Announce the fifth mystery; then say the Our Father.
17. Ten Hail Marys
18. Glory be to the Father…
The Mysteries of the Rosary
1. The Annunciation
2. The Visitation
3. The Nativity
4. The Presentation
5. The Finding in the Temple
Proclaimed by Pope John Paul II
on October 16, 2002 in Rome
1. The Baptism of the Lord
2. The Wedding at Cana
3. The Proclamation of the Kingdom
4. The Transfiguration on Mount Tabor
5. The Institution of the Eucharist
1. The Agony in the Garden
2. The Scourging at the Pillar
3. The Crowning with Thorns
4. The Carrying of the Cross
5. The Crucifixion
1. The Resurrection
2. The Ascension
3. The Descent of the Holy Spirit
4. The Assumption
5. The Coronation
Suggested Days to Meditate on the Mysteries:
Monday Joyful Mysteries
Tuesday Sorrowful Mysteries
Wednesday Glorious Mysteries
Thursday Luminous Mysteries
Friday Sorrowful Mysteries
Saturday Joyful Mysteries
Sunday Glorious Mysteries